Review: The Last Act
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
The clutch of new faces bring in both freshness and some amount of ineptness : quite clearly, some of them have never faced a camera before. A gently climactic moment in the Lucknow segment leaves us with a mildly hilarious question about the number of young men called Babloo that may exist in the town : the two perplexed cops give it up with a lovely `Lucknawi' andaaz. My favourite segment is the one that's set in Pune, featuring a nicely drawn couple with the sort of quirkiness that leave you smiling.