Review: Zero Dark Thirty
Shalini Langer : Mumbai, Fri Feb 15 2013, 19:30 hrs
- Nobody will be allowed to break India's unity, says Rajnath after Masarat's arrest
- Modi should behave like a PM, not an RSS 'pracharak': Congress
- Vehicles set ablaze in Kolkata suburb after death of councillor's brother
- Yechury says Modi's frequent foreign trips to make up for years of not being able to fly
- VIDEO: The only Indian civilian to have done aerobatics on a Sukhoi
Let's be clear: it's unfair to subject this film to that scrutiny, as if justifying the morality of what is a war of our times should rest on its slender shoulders. Let's also be clear: those shoulders are firm but very slender shoulders.