Revised property circle rates for Gurgaon effective today
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
The district administration has revised the property circle rates, which will come into effect from Friday.
The rates have witnessed a 2 to 20 per cent increase on prevailing rates. While the rates have been left unchanged at many places, it has been increased by more than 20 per cent at others.
The district committee met under Deputy Commissioner P C Meena on Thursday and took the prevalent market rates and rates of various developers into consideration before taking a decision. The rates will be available on the official website from midnight on Thursday .
Officials said due to a reduction in cases of stamp duty evasion, the administration has tried to reduce multiplicity in rates of adjoining areas, to avoid confusion among buyers. The anomalies in collector rates in colonies situated near villages have also been removed, the official added.
The construction cost in collector rates in almost all 'tehsil' areas except Gurgaon has been kept uniform. Of five 'tehsils', the rates in four 'tehsils' for 'A' Class construction will be calculated at Rs 650 per square feet, while the rate for 'B' Class construction will be Rs 500 per square feet.
Similarly, in Manesar, the rates on industrial areas have been fixed at Rs 700 per sq feet. In the residential sector, it will be levied at the rate of Rs 850 per sq feet. Flats in Group Housing Societies with an area of less than two acres in Manesar tehsil will have rate of Rs 2,200 per sq feet.