Rice at Rs 2 a kg, no new taxes in Shettar's budget
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
"We have attempted to redefine the development process by giving importance to education, skill and health sectors to have healthy, educated, skilled Kannadigas at the workplace so that all their creative freedom and energies can be harnessed," Shettar said.