Rift out in open at Bajwa meet
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
Factionalism in the Congress came out in the open on Thursday with Nawanshahr MLA Guriqbal Kaur Babli objecting to the presence of party district president at her residence, from where state Congress chief Partap Singh Bajwa was addressing mediapersons.
After Bajwa finished the press meet, Babli objected to the presence of Satbir Singh Palli Jhikki and told her supporters to ask Jhikki to leave. The situation was brought under control when Anandpur Sahib MP Ravneet Singh Bittu intervened. Following this, Jhikki left.