Rihanna a rock star on Victoria's Secret catwalk
- Government issues high alert, says Islamic State expanding area of terror
- Putin vows to hunt down those who bombed Russian plane in Egypt
- Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pakistan channel: Remove Modi for talks to resume
- Chittoor Mayor shot dead while trying to save husband
- Hyderabad nursery student dies after head gets stuck in school lift
Rihanna has rocked the lingerie look at Victoria's Secret fashion show in New York, holding her own on the catwalk with some of the world's top models.
Wearing a sheer pink mini Wednesday night that gave glimpses of her bra, Rihanna sang ``Fresh Out the Runway'' at the end of a corset-and-garter parade, grabbing the audience's biggest applause.
The fashion show has become a pre-holiday tradition for Victoria's Secret and CBS will turn it into a one-hour special to be aired on Dec. 4. It will also feature performances from Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars.
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia
- Surrogacy isn’t morally reprehensible, surrogates should be seen as workers
- One world, one battlefield
- With five states polling soon, the great Indian election will continue without recess
- Why Stockholm punches above its weight in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since