Rihanna a rock star on Victoria's Secret catwalk
- Infosys employee murder: Police release high-resolution image of suspect
- PM Modi to meet his ministers today ahead of likely cabinet reshuffle
- India test-fires new surface-to-air missile from defence base in Odisha
- TKA Nair kin part of firm being probed by Income Tax department
- Hafiz Saeed’s No. 2 refers to ‘lions’ who ambushed CRPF bus in Pampore
Rihanna has rocked the lingerie look at Victoria's Secret fashion show in New York, holding her own on the catwalk with some of the world's top models.
Wearing a sheer pink mini Wednesday night that gave glimpses of her bra, Rihanna sang ``Fresh Out the Runway'' at the end of a corset-and-garter parade, grabbing the audience's biggest applause.
The fashion show has become a pre-holiday tradition for Victoria's Secret and CBS will turn it into a one-hour special to be aired on Dec. 4. It will also feature performances from Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars.
- PM Modi’s search for support for India’s NSG bid shows leadership, not desperation
- A separate rail budget must continue for the sake of transparency
- Why Swamy’s real target is not Rajan or Arvind Subramanian
- In football, the English miss the goalposts. In European politics, they miss the point
- Anxieties arising from the collapse of the welfare state lie behind the vote
- To attract best human capital PSUs need to be independent holding company