Rihanna a rock star on Victoria's Secret catwalk
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Rihanna has rocked the lingerie look at Victoria's Secret fashion show in New York, holding her own on the catwalk with some of the world's top models.
Wearing a sheer pink mini Wednesday night that gave glimpses of her bra, Rihanna sang ``Fresh Out the Runway'' at the end of a corset-and-garter parade, grabbing the audience's biggest applause.
The fashion show has become a pre-holiday tradition for Victoria's Secret and CBS will turn it into a one-hour special to be aired on Dec. 4. It will also feature performances from Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars.
This year's event had a slight twist. It started with an announcer noting that Victoria's Secret and CBS had each made a donation to relief efforts for Superstorm Sandy.