Rihanna a rock star on Victoria's Secret catwalk
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
Rihanna has rocked the lingerie look at Victoria's Secret fashion show in New York, holding her own on the catwalk with some of the world's top models.
Wearing a sheer pink mini Wednesday night that gave glimpses of her bra, Rihanna sang ``Fresh Out the Runway'' at the end of a corset-and-garter parade, grabbing the audience's biggest applause.
The fashion show has become a pre-holiday tradition for Victoria's Secret and CBS will turn it into a one-hour special to be aired on Dec. 4. It will also feature performances from Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars.
This year's event had a slight twist. It started with an announcer noting that Victoria's Secret and CBS had each made a donation to relief efforts for Superstorm Sandy.