Rihanna buys $12mn mansion
- India to grow at 7.5 per cent in 2016, faster than China: IMF
- Lalu Yadav, Amit Shah booked for 'Narbhakshi', 'Chara chor' comments
- Nehru's niece returns Sahitya Akademi Award, questions PM's silence on 'reign of terror'
- Delhi MLAs may get 400 per cent hike in salary
- American Airlines plane makes emergency landing after pilot dies mid-flight
R&B star Rihanna has splashed out USD 12 million on a stunning mansion at the Pacific Palisades.
The 24-year-old singer's new property is a 11,000 square foot home which includes seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms.
The pad also boasts a large pool with jets shooting water in beautiful arches from all sides, reported Us magazine.
On Tuesday, the 'Diamonds' singer tweeted of the new purchase, "I literally wake up every morning at 5:30ish and stare at my pool til the sun comes up! Just waiting! Is this my life."
It's unclear whether Rihanna will be sharing her new home with ex flame Chris Brown. The two have shared intimate photos together on Instagram, but Rihanna has recently been alluding on Twitter that she's single.
The "We Found Love" singer tweeted an E-card that read, "Being single sucks. The only thing I get to do anymore is whatever I want to do."