Rihanna buys $12mn mansion
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
R&B star Rihanna has splashed out USD 12 million on a stunning mansion at the Pacific Palisades.
The 24-year-old singer's new property is a 11,000 square foot home which includes seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms.
The pad also boasts a large pool with jets shooting water in beautiful arches from all sides, reported Us magazine.
On Tuesday, the 'Diamonds' singer tweeted of the new purchase, "I literally wake up every morning at 5:30ish and stare at my pool til the sun comes up! Just waiting! Is this my life."
It's unclear whether Rihanna will be sharing her new home with ex flame Chris Brown. The two have shared intimate photos together on Instagram, but Rihanna has recently been alluding on Twitter that she's single.
The "We Found Love" singer tweeted an E-card that read, "Being single sucks. The only thing I get to do anymore is whatever I want to do."
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today