Rihanna, Chris Brown collaboration on new single confirmed
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Singers Rihanna and Chris Brown are collaborating on a new single, confirmed a representative to the recently-reunited celebrity couple.
Speculation that the controversial couple is currently working together again on another duet began after the pair were spotted sneaking out of a recording studio last week, reported Ace Showbiz.
Photographers spotted the two stars going out of the same West Hollywood studio complex Thursday night, with Brown, 23, leaving first, getting into his sports car with a male companion.
A more camera-shy Rihanna, 24, followed shortly, concealing her face from the paparazzi before stepping into a different car accompanied by a group of friends.
The big confirmation is a revelation considering that just the week before, Rihanna refused to talk about her rekindled relationship with Brown, saying it's "nobody's business", which is incidentally, the title of their most recent team-up.
Brown had appeared in Rihanna's 'Unapologetic' album, preceding her 'Birthday Cake' track and his 'Turn Up the Music', both also collaborations of the formerly estranged couple.
The upcoming new single will be the fourth time the two are working jointly on a musical project.
- Kejriwal-Centre showdown likely as AAP set to table Janlokpal Bill despite Law Ministryâ€™sÂ view
- Arvind Kejriwal may resign today over Jan Lokpal Bill, Cong and BJP unite in opposition
- Arvind Kejriwal and Narendra Modi: Twitter profile | The Indian Express
- â€˜I asked my wife to stop joking when she said Rs 3.75Â croreâ€™