Rihanna, Chris Brown collaboration on new single confirmed
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Singers Rihanna and Chris Brown are collaborating on a new single, confirmed a representative to the recently-reunited celebrity couple.
Speculation that the controversial couple is currently working together again on another duet began after the pair were spotted sneaking out of a recording studio last week, reported Ace Showbiz.
Photographers spotted the two stars going out of the same West Hollywood studio complex Thursday night, with Brown, 23, leaving first, getting into his sports car with a male companion.
A more camera-shy Rihanna, 24, followed shortly, concealing her face from the paparazzi before stepping into a different car accompanied by a group of friends.
The big confirmation is a revelation considering that just the week before, Rihanna refused to talk about her rekindled relationship with Brown, saying it's "nobody's business", which is incidentally, the title of their most recent team-up.
Brown had appeared in Rihanna's 'Unapologetic' album, preceding her 'Birthday Cake' track and his 'Turn Up the Music', both also collaborations of the formerly estranged couple.
The upcoming new single will be the fourth time the two are working jointly on a musical project.