Rihanna denies snorting cocaine at Coachella event
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
R&B star Rihanna has denied allegations that she was snorting cocaine off her bodyguard's head, insisting she was upset by insinuations she was dabbling with harder drugs.
The 'We Found Love' hitmaker sparked controversy after sharing a snap of herself at the California music festival in April sitting on a security worker's shoulders and pouring a mystery substance onto his scalp, reported digitalspy online.
"They knew what it was. They knew it was marijuana. It was completely clear to them. I just thought it was uncalled for. I don't do cocaine. I don't like being associated with anything that's untrue," she said.