Rihanna denies snorting cocaine at Coachella event
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- BSY keeps a low profile, his supporters not sure about BJP
- Modi in TN, Jaya first time targets BJP
- Near n-plant site, Muslim village swings towards Sena
R&B star Rihanna has denied allegations that she was snorting cocaine off her bodyguard's head, insisting she was upset by insinuations she was dabbling with harder drugs.
The 'We Found Love' hitmaker sparked controversy after sharing a snap of herself at the California music festival in April sitting on a security worker's shoulders and pouring a mystery substance onto his scalp, reported digitalspy online.
"They knew what it was. They knew it was marijuana. It was completely clear to them. I just thought it was uncalled for. I don't do cocaine. I don't like being associated with anything that's untrue," she said.