Rihanna denies snorting cocaine at Coachella event
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
R&B star Rihanna has denied allegations that she was snorting cocaine off her bodyguard's head, insisting she was upset by insinuations she was dabbling with harder drugs.
The 'We Found Love' hitmaker sparked controversy after sharing a snap of herself at the California music festival in April sitting on a security worker's shoulders and pouring a mystery substance onto his scalp, reported digitalspy online.
"They knew what it was. They knew it was marijuana. It was completely clear to them. I just thought it was uncalled for. I don't do cocaine. I don't like being associated with anything that's untrue," she said.