Rihanna denies snorting cocaine at Coachella event
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
R&B star Rihanna has denied allegations that she was snorting cocaine off her bodyguard's head, insisting she was upset by insinuations she was dabbling with harder drugs.
The 'We Found Love' hitmaker sparked controversy after sharing a snap of herself at the California music festival in April sitting on a security worker's shoulders and pouring a mystery substance onto his scalp, reported digitalspy online.
"They knew what it was. They knew it was marijuana. It was completely clear to them. I just thought it was uncalled for. I don't do cocaine. I don't like being associated with anything that's untrue," she said.