Rihanna denies snorting cocaine at Coachella event
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
R&B star Rihanna has denied allegations that she was snorting cocaine off her bodyguard's head, insisting she was upset by insinuations she was dabbling with harder drugs.
The 'We Found Love' hitmaker sparked controversy after sharing a snap of herself at the California music festival in April sitting on a security worker's shoulders and pouring a mystery substance onto his scalp, reported digitalspy online.
"They knew what it was. They knew it was marijuana. It was completely clear to them. I just thought it was uncalled for. I don't do cocaine. I don't like being associated with anything that's untrue," she said.