Rihanna excited to reunite with Chris Brown after tour
- PM Modi should resign if he can't ask four ministers to step down: Congress
- Lalit Modi names 2 Indian, 1 West Indian cricketer who were bribed
- Kerala bar bribery case: Relief for Mani as anti-corruption body decides against chargesheet
- No charging check-in baggage: Government on budget airlines' move
- Delhi court allows TERI chief R K Pachauri to travel to USA
R&B star Rihanna, who is currently on her 'Diamonds' tour, is reportedly very excited to reunite with her boyfriend Chris Brown.
The 25-year-old singer will be returning to LA today, reported Hollywood Life.
Recently, the couple have not been able to spend time together due to Rihanna's tour and Brown's album promotions.
"It's been a while and she misses him a lot, so they are about to do something together. She's just happy to be back home, to be close to (Chris).
"She misses him badly and he does too. There's something in the works and I ain't talking about no cheesy dinner either. They gone make up for lost time," a source said.
The couple have plans to spend all day together before Rihanna's performance at the Staples Center on April 8.