Rihanna excited to reunite with Chris Brown after tour
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
R&B star Rihanna, who is currently on her 'Diamonds' tour, is reportedly very excited to reunite with her boyfriend Chris Brown.
The 25-year-old singer will be returning to LA today, reported Hollywood Life.
Recently, the couple have not been able to spend time together due to Rihanna's tour and Brown's album promotions.
"It's been a while and she misses him a lot, so they are about to do something together. She's just happy to be back home, to be close to (Chris).
"She misses him badly and he does too. There's something in the works and I ain't talking about no cheesy dinner either. They gone make up for lost time," a source said.