Rihanna gives $200 tip to waiter
- India's Nuclear Suppliers Group membership is not about arms: US tells Pakistan
- Now in Meghalaya, Congress braces for Uttarakhand, Arunachal replay
- Scary...need to know someone in govt to do business in India: US Governor Nikki Haley
- New policy proposal: Can fail kids after Class V, let foreign universities in
- PM Modi extends best wishes to Nawaz Sharif for his heart surgery
R&B star Rihanna has given USD 200 as a tip to a waiter in a bid to be his biggest ever tipper.
The 24-year-old 'Diamonds' singer caused a stir at the Laugh Factory Comedy Club here when she gave the handsome amount to a staff during a night out with her friends, reported TMZ online.
When the waiter came over, Rihanna asked him what his biggest tip ever was, to which he replied "USD 100".
She then thrust USD 200 into his hand and said, "Now I'm your biggest tip!"
Rihanna, who is believed to be back with her on-off boyfriend Chris Brown, is known for her wild nights out.
- Successful inflation targeting calls for more reform. Targeting Rajan is all too easy.
- Three years of Modi govt could be Indian economy's best since '96
- Pakistan will be the test-tube for the next jihad
- Modi government’s biggest achievement is the curbing of corruption
- It’s Akbar’s turn now and the victim, as always, is history
- Muslims and RSS cannot afford to go on hating