Rihanna gives $200 tip to waiter
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
R&B star Rihanna has given USD 200 as a tip to a waiter in a bid to be his biggest ever tipper.
The 24-year-old 'Diamonds' singer caused a stir at the Laugh Factory Comedy Club here when she gave the handsome amount to a staff during a night out with her friends, reported TMZ online.
When the waiter came over, Rihanna asked him what his biggest tip ever was, to which he replied "USD 100".
She then thrust USD 200 into his hand and said, "Now I'm your biggest tip!"
Rihanna, who is believed to be back with her on-off boyfriend Chris Brown, is known for her wild nights out.