Rihanna gives $200 tip to waiter
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
R&B star Rihanna has given USD 200 as a tip to a waiter in a bid to be his biggest ever tipper.
The 24-year-old 'Diamonds' singer caused a stir at the Laugh Factory Comedy Club here when she gave the handsome amount to a staff during a night out with her friends, reported TMZ online.
When the waiter came over, Rihanna asked him what his biggest tip ever was, to which he replied "USD 100".
She then thrust USD 200 into his hand and said, "Now I'm your biggest tip!"
Rihanna, who is believed to be back with her on-off boyfriend Chris Brown, is known for her wild nights out.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?