Rihanna gives $200 tip to waiter
- Yakub Memon's mercy plea rejected, Sena calls it a message to terrorists
- Ready to discuss Sushma in Parliament, but not Raje, Chouhan: Arun Jaitley
- RS deadlock: Govt ready for debate, Oppn says get your ministers to resign first
- SC rejects Centre's review against scrapping quota for Jats
- Curfew in Jamshedpur after clashes over alleged eve teasing, at least 100 arrested
R&B star Rihanna has given USD 200 as a tip to a waiter in a bid to be his biggest ever tipper.
The 24-year-old 'Diamonds' singer caused a stir at the Laugh Factory Comedy Club here when she gave the handsome amount to a staff during a night out with her friends, reported TMZ online.
When the waiter came over, Rihanna asked him what his biggest tip ever was, to which he replied "USD 100".
She then thrust USD 200 into his hand and said, "Now I'm your biggest tip!"
Rihanna, who is believed to be back with her on-off boyfriend Chris Brown, is known for her wild nights out.