Rihanna gives $200 tip to waiter
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
R&B star Rihanna has given USD 200 as a tip to a waiter in a bid to be his biggest ever tipper.
The 24-year-old 'Diamonds' singer caused a stir at the Laugh Factory Comedy Club here when she gave the handsome amount to a staff during a night out with her friends, reported TMZ online.
When the waiter came over, Rihanna asked him what his biggest tip ever was, to which he replied "USD 100".
She then thrust USD 200 into his hand and said, "Now I'm your biggest tip!"
Rihanna, who is believed to be back with her on-off boyfriend Chris Brown, is known for her wild nights out.