Rihanna granted restraining order against fan
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
R&B star Rihanna has been granted restraining order against an obsessed fan, who broke into her neighbour's home because he mistook it to be her property, last week.
The 25-year-old 'Stay' singer, who is currently rehearsing for her upcoming tour, secured legal protection against Steveland Barrow, who was arrested after breaking into her neighbour's home, reported TMZ online.
The singer feared for her safety after the male fan told police officers that he was invited to her home and allegedly slept in a bed, which he wrongly believed to be hers. He also stole some items from the house.
A judge granted her a temporary protection order, prohibiting Barrow from coming within 100 yards of Rihanna, her workplaces and her properties.
According to the singer's lawyer, Barrow has been released from custody and is nowhere to be found.
Rihanna previously had a restraining order against her on/off boyfriend Chris Brown after he beat her in 2009.
The couple reunited late last year.