Rihanna is Daniel Craig's top pick for Bond girl
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Daniel Craig says his top pick for the next Bond girl would be R&B star Rihanna.
The 44-year-old star said he can see 'Umbrella' hitmaker playing the MI6 agent's love interest, reported Daily Mail.
Craig, who was promoting the 23rd Bond movie on the web show, was asked by interviewer, "Who makes a better Bond girl: Rihanna or Beyonce?"
After a moment's hesitation, Craig, who is playing the legendary spy for the third time replied, "Rihanna, I think because she's dirtier."
On hearing the news Rihanna, 24, who made her acting debut earlier this year in the sci-fi blockbuster "Battleship", tweeted, "Daniel Craig Says Rihanna Would Be An Ideal Bond Girl.. This makes me happy."
But when the same question was put to 'Skyfall's' leading ladies, Naomie Harris and Berenice Marlohe, shortly afterwards they went for Beyonce.