Rihanna is Daniel Craig's top pick for Bond girl
- Government issues high alert, says Islamic State expanding area of terror
- Putin vows to hunt down those who bombed Russian plane in Egypt
- Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pakistan channel: Remove Modi for talks to resume
- Chittoor Mayor shot dead while trying to save husband
- Hyderabad nursery student dies after head gets stuck in school lift
Daniel Craig says his top pick for the next Bond girl would be R&B star Rihanna.
The 44-year-old star said he can see 'Umbrella' hitmaker playing the MI6 agent's love interest, reported Daily Mail.
Craig, who was promoting the 23rd Bond movie on the web show, was asked by interviewer, "Who makes a better Bond girl: Rihanna or Beyonce?"
After a moment's hesitation, Craig, who is playing the legendary spy for the third time replied, "Rihanna, I think because she's dirtier."
On hearing the news Rihanna, 24, who made her acting debut earlier this year in the sci-fi blockbuster "Battleship", tweeted, "Daniel Craig Says Rihanna Would Be An Ideal Bond Girl.. This makes me happy."
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia
- Surrogacy isn’t morally reprehensible, surrogates should be seen as workers
- One world, one battlefield
- With five states polling soon, the great Indian election will continue without recess
- Why Stockholm punches above its weight in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since