Rihanna 'made sex tape with rapper J-Cole'
- Union Cabinet approves scrapping railway budget and merging it with general budget
- Terrorists locked soldiers in cook house, store: Uri attack probe
- Uri attack probe: Army looks at possible insider help, scans route through village on LoC
- US lawmkers introduce Bill to designate Pakistan as state sponsor of terrorism
- Faulty supplies to troops: UN deducts Rs 338 crore from payment to India
Barbadian singer Rihanna has reportedly made a sex tape with rapper J-Cole during her recent 'Loud' world tour.
The claim was made by Hustler magazine, which said that it has a sex tape featuring Rihanna and J-Cole, who opened for her tour and featured her in his 'Can't Get Enough' video.
According to Radar Online, a rep for the adult company said the magazine has seen the tape but is not confirming if it will release it or not.
"Hustler are in possession of the Rihanna and J-Cole tape," the Daily Telegraph quoted Radar Online as reporting the rep as saying.
"We have seen it and we do not know what we are going to do with it yet," the rep added.
However, despite Hustler's claim about the pair, a source close to Rihanna has denied that the tape exists.
- The Uri challenge: Repair structures to reduce vulnerability, provide deterrence
- India must distinguish between the Pakistani military and its political leadership
- Delhi government can learn a lot about education from its minister’s Finland tour
- The unimportance of Shahabuddin
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Uri choice
- Only 27 per cent of villages in India have a bank within a five km radius