Rihanna 'made sex tape with rapper J-Cole'
- Home Ministry calls for high-level meet to discuss threat posed by ISIS
- VIDEO: 20 killed in Manipur landslide after heavy rain, several families homeless in Mizoram
- Indian Army, Chinese PLA hold maiden meet at DBO in Ladakh
- SP leader Farooq Ghosi, who demanded RS seat for Yakub Memon's widow, suspended from party
- Navy choppers gave air cover during Kalam's funeral: Defence
Barbadian singer Rihanna has reportedly made a sex tape with rapper J-Cole during her recent 'Loud' world tour.
The claim was made by Hustler magazine, which said that it has a sex tape featuring Rihanna and J-Cole, who opened for her tour and featured her in his 'Can't Get Enough' video.
According to Radar Online, a rep for the adult company said the magazine has seen the tape but is not confirming if it will release it or not.
"Hustler are in possession of the Rihanna and J-Cole tape," the Daily Telegraph quoted Radar Online as reporting the rep as saying.
"We have seen it and we do not know what we are going to do with it yet," the rep added.
However, despite Hustler's claim about the pair, a source close to Rihanna has denied that the tape exists.
"Rihanna is surprised because there is no sex tape," the source told Radar Online.