Rihanna 'made sex tape with rapper J-Cole'
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
Barbadian singer Rihanna has reportedly made a sex tape with rapper J-Cole during her recent 'Loud' world tour.
The claim was made by Hustler magazine, which said that it has a sex tape featuring Rihanna and J-Cole, who opened for her tour and featured her in his 'Can't Get Enough' video.
According to Radar Online, a rep for the adult company said the magazine has seen the tape but is not confirming if it will release it or not.
"Hustler are in possession of the Rihanna and J-Cole tape," the Daily Telegraph quoted Radar Online as reporting the rep as saying.
"We have seen it and we do not know what we are going to do with it yet," the rep added.
However, despite Hustler's claim about the pair, a source close to Rihanna has denied that the tape exists.
"Rihanna is surprised because there is no sex tape," the source told Radar Online.