Rihanna obsessed with aliens?
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
R&B star Rihanna has employed an unidentified flying object (UFO) watcher for 24-hour updates on extraterrestrial activity, according to a report.
The 25-year-old singer and her rapper brother Rorrey, 23, believed in UFOs as a child and they still think aliens exist somewhere, reported Daily Star.
"Rihanna has always been convinced aliens will land on Earth in her lifetime. So she started using the man, who calls himself a sky scanner, to give her information from Nevada on anything that relates to sightings," a source said.