Rihanna spends Valentine Day alone, tweets marijuana pic
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
Rihanna's on-off romance with Chris Brown is making headlines but she was spotted going solo on Valentine's Day and caused a flurry among fans by tweeting a marijuana photo.
The 24-year-old singer turned up alone to attend Ne-Yo's concert at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles on Thursday night, wearing a bright orange draped Grecian-style dress.
In spite of not having her beau by her side, the star chose to make the most of her evening by heading to nightspot Club Bloc after the gig, reported Daily Mail.
The 'Diamonds' hitmaker also posted a photo of a green plant resembling marijuana which someone had gifted to her.Posting the snap on her Twitter page, Rihanna said, "Roses are green! Somebody knows how to make me happy."
Not paying any reference to her high-profile on-off romance, Rihanna started her Valentine's Day with a positivemessage to her fans.
"Happy Valentines Day. Today the day fa lovin not hatin so to cats like you and I it's just another day (sic)," she tweeted
- Candidates’ wives prefer to be known by husband’s nickname
- A year on, ‘serial molester’ in police net
- Raakhi Birla’s road show fails to stir locals
- Rights panel bars school from forcing out student for ‘misbehaviour’
- Force India out to prove podium was no fluke
- Mohali openers involved in record 587-run partnership