Rihanna spends Valentine Day alone, tweets marijuana pic
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Rihanna's on-off romance with Chris Brown is making headlines but she was spotted going solo on Valentine's Day and caused a flurry among fans by tweeting a marijuana photo.
The 24-year-old singer turned up alone to attend Ne-Yo's concert at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles on Thursday night, wearing a bright orange draped Grecian-style dress.
In spite of not having her beau by her side, the star chose to make the most of her evening by heading to nightspot Club Bloc after the gig, reported Daily Mail.
The 'Diamonds' hitmaker also posted a photo of a green plant resembling marijuana which someone had gifted to her.Posting the snap on her Twitter page, Rihanna said, "Roses are green! Somebody knows how to make me happy."
Not paying any reference to her high-profile on-off romance, Rihanna started her Valentine's Day with a positivemessage to her fans.
"Happy Valentines Day. Today the day fa lovin not hatin so to cats like you and I it's just another day (sic)," she tweeted