Rihanna spends Valentine Day alone, tweets marijuana pic
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Rihanna's on-off romance with Chris Brown is making headlines but she was spotted going solo on Valentine's Day and caused a flurry among fans by tweeting a marijuana photo.
The 24-year-old singer turned up alone to attend Ne-Yo's concert at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles on Thursday night, wearing a bright orange draped Grecian-style dress.
In spite of not having her beau by her side, the star chose to make the most of her evening by heading to nightspot Club Bloc after the gig, reported Daily Mail.
The 'Diamonds' hitmaker also posted a photo of a green plant resembling marijuana which someone had gifted to her.Posting the snap on her Twitter page, Rihanna said, "Roses are green! Somebody knows how to make me happy."
Not paying any reference to her high-profile on-off romance, Rihanna started her Valentine's Day with a positivemessage to her fans.
"Happy Valentines Day. Today the day fa lovin not hatin so to cats like you and I it's just another day (sic)," she tweeted