Rihanna to debut fashion collection at London Fashion Week
- Media running 'false' news to tarnish Vasundhara Raje's image: CM office
- NIA says no 'issuance of inappropriate briefing by any officer'
- ‘Emergency one of India’s darkest periods,’ says PM Modi
- Lakhvi release: Pak says India politicising UNSC sanctions committee
- AAP unveils Rs.41,129 crore Delhi's 'Swaraj' budget
R&B star Rihanna is all set to debut her first-ever style collection with River Island at London Fashion Week in February.
The 24-year-old 'Diamond' singer's clothing and accessories will grace the runway next month, with the star eager to see what the public thinks, reported Huffington Post.
"Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me. I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege," Rihanna said in a statement.
"I can't wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press," she added.
The Rihanna for River Island collection will launch globally in River Island stores and online on March 5.
The line has also been picked up by another retail outlet for distribution in the US.
"And for the fly girls in the US. I am very happy to announce that my Rihanna For River Island fashion line will be carried by opening ceremony," Rihanna tweeted.