Rihanna to debut fashion collection at London Fashion Week
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
R&B star Rihanna is all set to debut her first-ever style collection with River Island at London Fashion Week in February.
The 24-year-old 'Diamond' singer's clothing and accessories will grace the runway next month, with the star eager to see what the public thinks, reported Huffington Post.
"Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me. I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege," Rihanna said in a statement.
"I can't wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press," she added.
The Rihanna for River Island collection will launch globally in River Island stores and online on March 5.
The line has also been picked up by another retail outlet for distribution in the US.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words