Rihanna to debut fashion collection at London Fashion Week
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: CSK wreak havoc on DD with clinical bowling
R&B star Rihanna is all set to debut her first-ever style collection with River Island at London Fashion Week in February.
The 24-year-old 'Diamond' singer's clothing and accessories will grace the runway next month, with the star eager to see what the public thinks, reported Huffington Post.
"Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me. I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege," Rihanna said in a statement.
"I can't wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press," she added.
The Rihanna for River Island collection will launch globally in River Island stores and online on March 5.
The line has also been picked up by another retail outlet for distribution in the US.
"And for the fly girls in the US. I am very happy to announce that my Rihanna For River Island fashion line will be carried by opening ceremony," Rihanna tweeted.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota