Rihanna to headline 2013 Glastonbury Festival?
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
R&B star Rihanna is reportedly in talks to perform on the closing night of 2013 Glastonbury Festival, which will run from June 26 to 30.
The Umbrella hitmaker is supposedly tapped to perform on the last night of the annual event, which took a year off in 2012 in lieu of the London Summer Olympics, reported Ace Showbiz.
"She is the perfect choice. She's got a huge back catalogue and is undoubtedly the biggest female artist around at the moment," a source said.
Rihanna had revealed once that how much she would like to join the music festival.
"I'd love to play Glastonbury. I have heard so many things about what happens there", she had said.