Rihanna to headline 2013 Glastonbury Festival?
- Quota row: Curfew imposed in Gujarat's Mehsana district
- Indrani Mukherjea, former Star TV CEO Peter Mukherjea's wife, arrested on murder charge
- India's population 121.09 crore; Hindus 79.8 pc, Muslims 14.2 pc: Census
- Kejriwal meets PM Modi, talks about better Centre-State relation
- BJP registers comfortable win in Bengaluru civic polls, setback for Congress
R&B star Rihanna is reportedly in talks to perform on the closing night of 2013 Glastonbury Festival, which will run from June 26 to 30.
The Umbrella hitmaker is supposedly tapped to perform on the last night of the annual event, which took a year off in 2012 in lieu of the London Summer Olympics, reported Ace Showbiz.
"She is the perfect choice. She's got a huge back catalogue and is undoubtedly the biggest female artist around at the moment," a source said.
Rihanna had revealed once that how much she would like to join the music festival.
"I'd love to play Glastonbury. I have heard so many things about what happens there", she had said.