Rihanna to headline 2013 Glastonbury Festival?
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: DD steady but slow
R&B star Rihanna is reportedly in talks to perform on the closing night of 2013 Glastonbury Festival, which will run from June 26 to 30.
The Umbrella hitmaker is supposedly tapped to perform on the last night of the annual event, which took a year off in 2012 in lieu of the London Summer Olympics, reported Ace Showbiz.
"She is the perfect choice. She's got a huge back catalogue and is undoubtedly the biggest female artist around at the moment," a source said.
Rihanna had revealed once that how much she would like to join the music festival.
"I'd love to play Glastonbury. I have heard so many things about what happens there", she had said.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18