Rihanna to headline 2013 Glastonbury Festival?
- I expected to do very well but didn't expect to top it: UPSC topper
- Shiv Sena comes to BJP's rescue, says 'move to classify madrasas as non-schools not anti-religious'
- Across the Aisle: ‘Export or perish’. Have we chosen ‘perish’?
- Big Picture - ‘Why did they kill me, ammi?’
- Sunday Story: The Leader and his machine
R&B star Rihanna is reportedly in talks to perform on the closing night of 2013 Glastonbury Festival, which will run from June 26 to 30.
The Umbrella hitmaker is supposedly tapped to perform on the last night of the annual event, which took a year off in 2012 in lieu of the London Summer Olympics, reported Ace Showbiz.
"She is the perfect choice. She's got a huge back catalogue and is undoubtedly the biggest female artist around at the moment," a source said.
Rihanna had revealed once that how much she would like to join the music festival.
"I'd love to play Glastonbury. I have heard so many things about what happens there", she had said.