Rihanna to headline 2013 Glastonbury Festival?
- Target Uttar Pradesh: Modi goes to Varanasi, Rajnath to Lucknow
- TRS rules out alliance with Cong in LS, assembly polls
- SC stays death penalty of two Delhi gang-rape convicts till March 31
- AICC spokesman lashes out against PM's silence and negative publicity
- Court imposes fine of Rs 2,500 each on Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia
R&B star Rihanna is reportedly in talks to perform on the closing night of 2013 Glastonbury Festival, which will run from June 26 to 30.
The Umbrella hitmaker is supposedly tapped to perform on the last night of the annual event, which took a year off in 2012 in lieu of the London Summer Olympics, reported Ace Showbiz.
"She is the perfect choice. She's got a huge back catalogue and is undoubtedly the biggest female artist around at the moment," a source said.
Rihanna had revealed once that how much she would like to join the music festival.
"I'd love to play Glastonbury. I have heard so many things about what happens there", she had said.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy