Rihanna to make her romance public with Chris Brown
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
R&B star Rihanna reportedly wants to go public with Chris Brown by walking the red carpet with him at the upcoming Grammy awards.
The 'Umbrella' hitmaker, who recently rekindled her romance with the 23-year-old Brown despite him still being on probation for beating her at a pre-Grammys party in 2009, has told friends that they plan to make their first public appearance as a couple again at the ceremony on February 10 in Los Angeles, reported Hollywood Life.
"She wants her man on her arms with her at the Grammys. They both aren't worried about being out in public together. That's obvious. She already talked to him about going to the Grammys together and that's the plan right now," a source said.
Rihanna, 24, is set to perform at the event and is nominated for three awards including Best Rap/Sung Collaboration, Best Pop Solo Performance and Best Short Form Music Video for 'We Found Love'.