Rihanna to make her romance public with Chris Brown
- The gongs of Behmai: 35 years on, will justice be served?
- Mann Ki Baat: Start-up India to crop insurance, here's all that Modi said
- J-K crisis: Mehbooba to chair PDP meet, discuss govt formation
- MCD strike: Kejriwal supports demands of protesting employees
- Fifth Column: Hope PM Modi has realised that India is not Gujarat
R&B star Rihanna reportedly wants to go public with Chris Brown by walking the red carpet with him at the upcoming Grammy awards.
The 'Umbrella' hitmaker, who recently rekindled her romance with the 23-year-old Brown despite him still being on probation for beating her at a pre-Grammys party in 2009, has told friends that they plan to make their first public appearance as a couple again at the ceremony on February 10 in Los Angeles, reported Hollywood Life.
"She wants her man on her arms with her at the Grammys. They both aren't worried about being out in public together. That's obvious. She already talked to him about going to the Grammys together and that's the plan right now," a source said.
Rihanna, 24, is set to perform at the event and is nominated for three awards including Best Rap/Sung Collaboration, Best Pop Solo Performance and Best Short Form Music Video for 'We Found Love'.
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms
- The public university is becoming insecure, narrow-minded and conservative
- Building on the Jan Dhan framework, India should move from price to income support
- Haryana panchayat poll outcome does not reflect the state’s social composition
- India’s education system is terribly out of step with the times
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis