Rihanna to perform free of cost for fans
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi files nomination, says he didn't get personal with Narendra Modi
R&B star Rihanna is set to play a free concert for revellers at a festival in Poland, a day after the event ends.
The 'Umbrella' hitmaker will take to the stage 24 hours after the Open'er Festival in Gdynia officially finishes to perform a bonus set.
Fans with a ticket to the four-day event will be permitted to return to the site to watch the 24-year-old singer's gig for free, reported Daily Star.
The Open'er Festival at Gdynia-Kosakowo airfield runs from July 3-6 and will feature headline sets from Blur, Kings of Leon, Arctic Monkeys, and Queens of the Stone Age.
Rihanna will perform at the venue on July 7 as a nod to her recent seventh album Unapologetic, which she promoted with her 777 Tour, playing seven shows in seven countries over seven days.
"Rihanna - yes, Rihanna! - will perform in Poland on 7.7.2013! The artist will give a special performance in Gdynia, the day after Open'er Festival, and the great news is you get to go to that show too if you have a full 4-day festival ticket," her representative said.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit