Rihanna to star in 'Fast and Furious 6'
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
'We Found Love' hitmaker Rihanna has reportedly landed herself a villainous role in the next "Fast and Furious" movie to be directed by Justin Lin.
The 24-year-old, who made her Hollywood debut in the sci-fi thriller 'Battleship', is said to star in the sixth instalment of the hit action franchise, reported Contactmusic.
Rihanna will play the role of a femme fatale alongside the regular cast - Paul Walker, Vin Diesel and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.
"Rihanna impressed with her acting debut in Battleship. Writers think she'll be perfect for the role. Her character has plenty of bite and doesn't take any prisoners - just like her in real life. It's a step up the ladder for her and could lead to bigger action roles," a source said.
The film will be shot in London.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties