Rihanna to star in 'Fast and Furious 6'
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
'We Found Love' hitmaker Rihanna has reportedly landed herself a villainous role in the next "Fast and Furious" movie to be directed by Justin Lin.
The 24-year-old, who made her Hollywood debut in the sci-fi thriller 'Battleship', is said to star in the sixth instalment of the hit action franchise, reported Contactmusic.
Rihanna will play the role of a femme fatale alongside the regular cast - Paul Walker, Vin Diesel and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.
"Rihanna impressed with her acting debut in Battleship. Writers think she'll be perfect for the role. Her character has plenty of bite and doesn't take any prisoners - just like her in real life. It's a step up the ladder for her and could lead to bigger action roles," a source said.
The film will be shot in London.