Rihanna to star in 'Fast and Furious 6'
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
'We Found Love' hitmaker Rihanna has reportedly landed herself a villainous role in the next "Fast and Furious" movie to be directed by Justin Lin.
The 24-year-old, who made her Hollywood debut in the sci-fi thriller 'Battleship', is said to star in the sixth instalment of the hit action franchise, reported Contactmusic.
Rihanna will play the role of a femme fatale alongside the regular cast - Paul Walker, Vin Diesel and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.
"Rihanna impressed with her acting debut in Battleship. Writers think she'll be perfect for the role. Her character has plenty of bite and doesn't take any prisoners - just like her in real life. It's a step up the ladder for her and could lead to bigger action roles," a source said.
The film will be shot in London.
- Rohit Shekhar biological son of N D Tiwari: HC
- Shazia Ilmi courts controversy, says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
- Alliance led by Sena, BJP will win 35 seats in Maharashtra, says Munde
- Black money: SC raps govt for not sharing info from Germany
- Delhi confidential: Power play
- Advisory unchanged, India to continue screening Haj pilgrims