Rihanna upset with Rita Ora for copying her look
- Dadri: Outrage after mob lynches man for allegedly consuming beef
- At United Nations, Pak PM Sharif plays his old tune on Kashmir
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Death sentence for 5 convicts, life for 7
- Modi's foreign visits need to be backed up with action on ground: Rajan
- Diesel rates up by 50 paise from midnight tonight, no change in petrol price
Rihanna is apparently furious with singer Rita Ora for stealing her style.
The 24-year-old Barbadian singer spotted Ora in VMAs, wearing a dress similar to the one she wore in 2010.
"Rihanna was furious when she spotted Rita Ora's dress for the VMAs, a rose gown that looked like one she wore in 2010," Contactmusic quoted a source as saying.
"But she was even more annoyed when Rita went on stage using an umbrella as a prop," the source added.
Rihanna had considered 21-year-old Ora as cute, but is now upset with her.
"When Rita started her career, Rihanna thought it was cute that she was copying her look," a source said.