Rihanna upset with Rita Ora for copying her look
- GST Bill in Rajya Sabha this week, Jaitley to discuss amendments with state finance ministers
- Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio 2016 Olympics participation under threat
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested for threatening a woman
- Kin of missing AN-32 passengers, crew: Across the country, they wait for word, hoping and praying
- Kashmir unrest: Of 317 with pellet injuries in action by CRPF, over 50% have been hit in eye
Rihanna is apparently furious with singer Rita Ora for stealing her style.
The 24-year-old Barbadian singer spotted Ora in VMAs, wearing a dress similar to the one she wore in 2010.
"Rihanna was furious when she spotted Rita Ora's dress for the VMAs, a rose gown that looked like one she wore in 2010," Contactmusic quoted a source as saying.
"But she was even more annoyed when Rita went on stage using an umbrella as a prop," the source added.
Rihanna had considered 21-year-old Ora as cute, but is now upset with her.
"When Rita started her career, Rihanna thought it was cute that she was copying her look," a source said.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi