Rihanna upset with Rita Ora for copying her look
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: CSK wreak havoc on DD with clinical bowling
Rihanna is apparently furious with singer Rita Ora for stealing her style.
The 24-year-old Barbadian singer spotted Ora in VMAs, wearing a dress similar to the one she wore in 2010.
"Rihanna was furious when she spotted Rita Ora's dress for the VMAs, a rose gown that looked like one she wore in 2010," Contactmusic quoted a source as saying.
"But she was even more annoyed when Rita went on stage using an umbrella as a prop," the source added.
Rihanna had considered 21-year-old Ora as cute, but is now upset with her.
"When Rita started her career, Rihanna thought it was cute that she was copying her look," a source said.
"But now she's getting p***ed off, especially as Rita is getting a following by using her old tricks," the source added.