Rihanna upset with Rita Ora for copying her look
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
Rihanna is apparently furious with singer Rita Ora for stealing her style.
The 24-year-old Barbadian singer spotted Ora in VMAs, wearing a dress similar to the one she wore in 2010.
"Rihanna was furious when she spotted Rita Ora's dress for the VMAs, a rose gown that looked like one she wore in 2010," Contactmusic quoted a source as saying.
"But she was even more annoyed when Rita went on stage using an umbrella as a prop," the source added.
Rihanna had considered 21-year-old Ora as cute, but is now upset with her.
"When Rita started her career, Rihanna thought it was cute that she was copying her look," a source said.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?