Rihanna upset with Rita Ora for copying her look
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Rihanna is apparently furious with singer Rita Ora for stealing her style.
The 24-year-old Barbadian singer spotted Ora in VMAs, wearing a dress similar to the one she wore in 2010.
"Rihanna was furious when she spotted Rita Ora's dress for the VMAs, a rose gown that looked like one she wore in 2010," Contactmusic quoted a source as saying.
"But she was even more annoyed when Rita went on stage using an umbrella as a prop," the source added.
Rihanna had considered 21-year-old Ora as cute, but is now upset with her.
"When Rita started her career, Rihanna thought it was cute that she was copying her look," a source said.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?