Rihanna warns Chris Brown
- LIVE: Rahul Gandhi returns to Delhi from sabbatical
- The two critical by-poll results which were overlooked
- 80 crore youth, 160 crore strong hands. What can we not achieve?
- Corporate war between media house, operator confounding net neutrality debate: TRAI chief Rahul Khullar
- Military institute student to son of ex-judge, Islamic State taps Dhaka gen-next
R&B star Rihanna has warned boyfriend Chris Brown that she will walk away if he ever hits her again.
The 25-year-old 'Diamonds' singer claimed Brown, who physically assaulted her in 2009, now had a fantastic heart, reported Sun Online.
"If he gives me that again, here's what I give him: nothing. I just walk away. He doesn't have that luxury of messing up again," she said.
Rihanna shocked millions when she took Brown back in October. She even went to the Grammys with him this month, despite the fact his assault came at a pre-Grammys party in 2009. The pair are currently holidaying in Hawaii.