Rihanna warns Chris Brown
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
R&B star Rihanna has warned boyfriend Chris Brown that she will walk away if he ever hits her again.
The 25-year-old 'Diamonds' singer claimed Brown, who physically assaulted her in 2009, now had a fantastic heart, reported Sun Online.
"If he gives me that again, here's what I give him: nothing. I just walk away. He doesn't have that luxury of messing up again," she said.
Rihanna shocked millions when she took Brown back in October. She even went to the Grammys with him this month, despite the fact his assault came at a pre-Grammys party in 2009. The pair are currently holidaying in Hawaii.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held