Ring sparks talk of Wozniacki-McIlroy engagement
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
Australian media were abuzz Friday with reports that Caroline Wozniacki arrived to play at the Brisbane International with a diamond-encrusted ring on her left ring finger, presumably from the golfer boyfriend Rory McIlroy, who accompanied her Down Under.
Australian Associated Press and other media outlets said the Danish player wore the ring at the airport and also as she prepared for her afternoon practice session at the Queensland Tennis Centre before removing it to play on court.
Wozniacki said of the No 1-ranked McIlroy at the airport on her arrival: "He leaves me alone to just let me do my thing.''
The Brisbane International begins Sunday with Wozniacki's first match in a tournament that includes Serena Willliams and Maria Sharapova, if fit.
- A youth leader takes on Congress veteran in the NE primary
- On Women’s Day, ECI holds special campaign to woo women voters
- Disgruntled Aam Aadmi Party worker smears ink on Yogendra Yadav’s face
- Welfare Party of India fields candidates in 18 seats
- Mid-day meal workers clash with police, a few injured
- Indigo plane catches fire on landing, none hurt