Riots: Court seeks SIT reply on missing papers
- Putin gets Russia Senate nod to use military in Ukraine
- Assam woman who attended Rahul event dies of burn injuries, police say she's not the one who kissed him
- Aam Aadmi Party releases third list of candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Varanasi: Rahul woos rickshawpullers, promises better livelihood
- State Forest Dept guest house is police custody for Sahara chief Subrata Roy
A Metropolitan Court here has granted two days of time to the Special Investigation Team (SIT) to submit its reply in connection with the missing documents from the copy of its closure report on the 2002 riots that it had given to Zakia Jafri, the widow of former Congress MP who was killed during the rioting at Gulberg Society in February 2002 after the Godhra train burning incident. Jafri had accused Chief Minister Narendra Modi and others of complicity in the riots.