Rishi, Neetu unhappy with Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif's holiday pics
- Mahad bridge collapse: Naval locates wreckage of two buses under water
- Stop sympathising, act against Dalit attackers: Mayawati tells PM Modi
- Raghuram Rajan: Ready to stay a bit longer to complete bank 'clean ups'
- Singapore tribunal reveals how Ranbaxy ‘buried info on fraud, duped its owners’
- Minister of State floats a new bogey: Intellectual terrorism
Rumoured lovers Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif recently made headlines when pictures of the duo holidaying in Spain were splashed all over the internet.
However, reports are that his parents Rishi and Neetu Kapoor are furious over the photographs of their son's love life.
According to reports Ranbir's mom Neetu, who is known to be very protective of her son, is furious with their 'invasion of privacy' as she calls it.
Sources say that Neetu, who was opposed to Ranbir's affair with ex girlfriend Deepika Padukone, feels that these pics could harm her son's flourishing Bollywood career.
But on the other hand, reports are that Katrina Kaif is is happy with the leaking of her holiday pictures with new beau Ranbir.
The Dhoom girl, snapped in a red and white bikini, was pleased that finally it was clear she and Ranbir were an item, striking Deepika out of the equation completely.
The couple is currently in Sri Lanka, where Ranbir Kapoor is busy shooting for Anurag Kashyap's Bombay Velvet. Pictures of the duo snapped at a coffee shop in Colombo were also revealed recently.
The duo have in the past refrained from speaking or accepting their relationship publicly.
- All parties meet about Kashmir. But are they prepared to hear the Kashmiris?
- Wang Yi’s Delhi visit is an occasion to start a conversation with Beijing
- India needs to build legal expertise to press its case in international maritime disputes
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technology can make the state more accountable
- She has not let anyone down. The people of India have let down Irom Sharmila
- Triple talaq: Indian Muslims must find a solution in accordance with the teachings and spirit of Islam