Rishi, Neetu unhappy with Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif's holiday pics
- Elections 2014 Live: Sonia Gandhi, Arvind Kejriwal cast their votes in third phase of LS polls
- Modi tukde tukde kar dega... ladaa dega, says Rahul
- Congress not aggressive enough, says Sharad Pawar
- NSCN (IM) takes over Manipur booths, loads EVMs with votes
- Narendra Modi mentions wife Jashodaben in poll affidavit for first time
Rumoured lovers Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif recently made headlines when pictures of the duo holidaying in Spain were splashed all over the internet.
However, reports are that his parents Rishi and Neetu Kapoor are furious over the photographs of their son's love life.
According to reports Ranbir's mom Neetu, who is known to be very protective of her son, is furious with their 'invasion of privacy' as she calls it.
Sources say that Neetu, who was opposed to Ranbir's affair with ex girlfriend Deepika Padukone, feels that these pics could harm her son's flourishing Bollywood career.
But on the other hand, reports are that Katrina Kaif is is happy with the leaking of her holiday pictures with new beau Ranbir.
The Dhoom girl, snapped in a red and white bikini, was pleased that finally it was clear she and Ranbir were an item, striking Deepika out of the equation completely.
The couple is currently in Sri Lanka, where Ranbir Kapoor is busy shooting for Anurag Kashyap's Bombay Velvet. Pictures of the duo snapped at a coffee shop in Colombo were also revealed recently.
The duo have in the past refrained from speaking or accepting their relationship publicly.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi