Rising trend noticed in rape cases across the country: Govt
Agencies : New Delhi, Wed Dec 12 2012, 21:08 hrs
- LIVE: Western Railway resumes services, but Mumbai braces for more rain tomorrow
- Lalit Modi Row: BJP rejects demand for resignation of Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Hooch liquor tragedy: Death toll rises to 41; eight policemen suspended
- J&K govt prevents Sopore Chalo march, top separatists detained
- Petition against Tendulkar's Bharat Ratna admitted by Madhya Pradesh HC
the offence, he said.
The Ministry has not received any report regarding false registrations of rape cases, Singh said.