Risk management biz in India likely to see exponential growth
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
In the last 12-18 months, more number of smaller businesses have started seeking professional risk advice, Wadhawan said.
A detailed risk assessment with various inputs, including crime statistics, needs to be done by companies before setting up a business, Chakravorty said.
"The retail business will in the coming years move from an unorganised to organised retail. The complete ecosystem is not geared to organised retail. Any transition phase has large number of uncertainties and risks," Wadhawan said.
Details for business travellers, possible security issues and local risk assessment, are many times sought by companies.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express