Riteish Deshmukh and Pulkit Samrat in 'Bangistan'
- Narendra Modi tears into the dynastic politics of Naveen and Rahul, calls Orissa CM 'nikamma'
- Mumbai Shakti Mills gang-rape convicts sentenced to death for repeat offence
- Bukhari supports Congress, says communalism bigger threat
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- ICC World Twenty20: Virat Kohli special takes India into final
Riteish Deshmukh's impeccable comic timing this time bagged him an entry into the 100 crore club with 'Grand Masti' and Pulkit Samrat walked away with all the appreciation after the successful run of his film 'Fukrey'. The two actors will now come together in 'Bangistan' to be directed by Karan Anshuman.
After being film critic, Karan has now taken up film direction and this will be his maiden venture. The film is said to be a comedy drama starring the two reprising the role of carefree, young boys with snooty ideologies who are on a mission to track the lives a few clumsy terrorists.
Produced by Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani, 'Bangistan' is said to go on floors in May 2014.