Riteish Deshmukh to star in Mohit Suri's Villain?
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
A while ago we had informed you about Sidharth Malhotra of Student of the Year fame, being signed as the leading hero in Mohit Suri's Villain produced by Balaji Motion Pictures. However the hunt for the main protagonist to play the villain's role was still on then.
Now the buzz is that Riteish Deshmukh would be seen playing the title role of the villain in this film. If that happens, it would indeed be a rather unusual casting having Riteish play a negative role.
Riteish's manager confirmed that the actor has been approached for the film and things are being discussed.