Riteish Deshmukh to star in Mohit Suri's Villain?
- India's Nuclear Suppliers Group membership is not about arms: US tells Pakistan
- Now in Meghalaya, Congress braces for Uttarakhand, Arunachal replay
- Scary...need to know someone in govt to do business in India: US Governor Nikki Haley
- New policy proposal: Can fail kids after Class V, let foreign universities in
- PM Modi extends best wishes to Nawaz Sharif for his heart surgery
A while ago we had informed you about Sidharth Malhotra of Student of the Year fame, being signed as the leading hero in Mohit Suri's Villain produced by Balaji Motion Pictures. However the hunt for the main protagonist to play the villain's role was still on then.
Now the buzz is that Riteish Deshmukh would be seen playing the title role of the villain in this film. If that happens, it would indeed be a rather unusual casting having Riteish play a negative role.
- Successful inflation targeting calls for more reform. Targeting Rajan is all too easy.
- Three years of Modi govt could be Indian economy's best since '96
- Pakistan will be the test-tube for the next jihad
- Modi government’s biggest achievement is the curbing of corruption
- It’s Akbar’s turn now and the victim, as always, is history
- Muslims and RSS cannot afford to go on hating