Rly staffer held for molesting cleaner
- Aam Aadmi Party expels Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan and 2 others for 'anti-party' activities
- Rahul says Modi ignoring farmers, govt replies you looted them for 10 years
- Govt to give befitting reply to Hafiz Saeed's threat: Rijiju
- Would not be bad if we fulfill 50 percent promises: Arvind Kejriwal
- 'China wants to promote Indo-Pak peace talks amid Xi's visit'
Government railway police Tuesday registered a case of molestation against a railway employee for allegedly harassing a railway cleaner.
The incident took place at about 12.15 pm when Bhawar Choudhary, a 48-year-old railway employee, entered a retiring room at the Mumbai central railway station as 28-year-old victim was cleaning the premises, a railway police officer said.
Choudhary, who was possibly in an inebriated condition, allegedly touched her shoulder indecently and tried to embrace her in a manner that caused embarrassment to her, the officer added. The Mumbai central railway police station has booked Choudhary under Section 354 of the IPC.