Rly staffer held for molesting cleaner
- BJP nominee to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- On Rahul campaign, Sonia tells Amethi: âLike Indira, I gave my son to youâ
Government railway police Tuesday registered a case of molestation against a railway employee for allegedly harassing a railway cleaner.
The incident took place at about 12.15 pm when Bhawar Choudhary, a 48-year-old railway employee, entered a retiring room at the Mumbai central railway station as 28-year-old victim was cleaning the premises, a railway police officer said.
Choudhary, who was possibly in an inebriated condition, allegedly touched her shoulder indecently and tried to embrace her in a manner that caused embarrassment to her, the officer added. The Mumbai central railway police station has booked Choudhary under Section 354 of the IPC.