Rly staffer held for molesting cleaner
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Government railway police Tuesday registered a case of molestation against a railway employee for allegedly harassing a railway cleaner.
The incident took place at about 12.15 pm when Bhawar Choudhary, a 48-year-old railway employee, entered a retiring room at the Mumbai central railway station as 28-year-old victim was cleaning the premises, a railway police officer said.
Choudhary, who was possibly in an inebriated condition, allegedly touched her shoulder indecently and tried to embrace her in a manner that caused embarrassment to her, the officer added. The Mumbai central railway police station has booked Choudhary under Section 354 of the IPC.