RMPM to enroll 10,000 jewellers, distributors for My Gold Plan
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
- Wary of Muslim âdisapprovalâ, Mamata doesnât meet US envoy
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- In city of Taj, American-Indian love story ends in tragedy
Reliance Money Precious Metal (RMPM), part of Anil Ambani-led Reliance Capital Limited, today said it is targeting enrolling over 10,000 jewellers and distributors across the country for its recently-launched My Gold Plan.
"We are aiming to aggressively increase our distribution and fulfilment reach across India for our gold accumulation plan by enrolling around 10,000 jewellers and distributors within the current financial year," Reliance Money Precious Metals Business Head-Gold Rishit Sanghvi said.
At present, RMPM has over 2,000 approved distributors and jewellers across the country.
The company targets to add another 10,000 distribution points and fulfilment partners by the end of 2012-13.
Recently, Reliance Money launched My Gold Plan whereby customer can invest a minimum of Rs 1,000 per month which would be used for buying gold and customer can redeem the same for 24 karat pure gold coins or jewellery at the end of
The plan can be subscribed for a tenure ranging from 1 year to 15 years. Daily average pricing methodology splits the monthly subscription into equal parts and allots gold grams over 20 successive business days.
"Uttar Pradesh accounts for 8 per cent of India's gold demand which translates to Rs 25,000 crore at current prices. Nearly 65 per cent of this demand is from rural areas that largely buys gold from the unorganised sector," Sanghvi said.
The plan would target the unorganised gold market that accounts for 75 per cent of total gold sales in India, he said pointing out that the new plan is different from schemes offered by unorganised jewellers which only allowed consumers to buy gold at prices prevalent at the end of the tenure.
"We are confident that the increased distribution network and points will help us tap over one lakh customers for My Gold Plan by March 2013," Sanghvi added.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly