Robbers hit jewellery, drug stores, destroy CCTVs at Sector 7 market
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
Rajesh Kumar, owner of the jewellery store who had hired Tara Chand for the safety of his shop, said: "In 2011, there was an attempt to rob my store. Since then I have hired a personal security guard."
Deep Krishan Chauhan, president of the jeweller association whose shop is in the next block said: "Some days back, a suspicious woman had come to my shop with two young men. She had asked for a silver anklet and left the store in a few minutes. One of the men in the CCTV footage of the shop looked familiar. His hair and physique are the same."
No arrests have been made yet as the robbers had covered their faces with handkerchief.