Robbery at Maya Nagar
- Gadkari's âproposalâ for Raj: Donât put up candidates for LS, it will be detrimental
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Tehelka rape case: Tarun Tejpal's bail plea hearing begins
- CBI to look into DLF high-rise plan near Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
A house at Maya Nagar was looted late on Tuesday. An FIR has been registered against unidentified people under relevant Sections of the Indian Penal Code.
The resident of the house Manmohan Singh was staying with his son in Gurdev Nagar for few days after the death of his wife Paramjot Kaur. Wednesday afternoon he was at gurudwara Sarabha Nagar performing the bhog ceremony of his wife when neighbours called him and informed him about the theft. Minku, Manmohan's son said, "It seems that around five people entered our house on Tuesday night. They took the TV, microwave, three LPG cylinders and other gadgets apart from cash and gold. We are yet to calculate the actual loss."
He said, "All doors have been broken. It seems that some insider is behind the incident and took advantage of our situation."
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore