Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart expecting first child?
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are reportedly expecting their first child together - just months after the couple were torn apart by a cheating scandal involving the actress and her married 'Snow White' director Rupert Sanders.
According to OK! Magazine, the couple have their first baby on the way, following their reconcilation in September, the Sun reported.
The couple are already planning a "lavish nursery" for their child, and want to raise it in England, the magazine said.
The publication also claimed that the 26-year-old actress is "begging" Pattinson to marry her before the baby is born.