Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart expecting first child?
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are reportedly expecting their first child together - just months after the couple were torn apart by a cheating scandal involving the actress and her married 'Snow White' director Rupert Sanders.
According to OK! Magazine, the couple have their first baby on the way, following their reconcilation in September, the Sun reported.
The couple are already planning a "lavish nursery" for their child, and want to raise it in England, the magazine said.