Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart expecting first child?
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are reportedly expecting their first child together - just months after the couple were torn apart by a cheating scandal involving the actress and her married 'Snow White' director Rupert Sanders.
According to OK! Magazine, the couple have their first baby on the way, following their reconcilation in September, the Sun reported.
The couple are already planning a "lavish nursery" for their child, and want to raise it in England, the magazine said.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2