Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart expecting first child?
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are reportedly expecting their first child together - just months after the couple were torn apart by a cheating scandal involving the actress and her married 'Snow White' director Rupert Sanders.
According to OK! Magazine, the couple have their first baby on the way, following their reconcilation in September, the Sun reported.
The couple are already planning a "lavish nursery" for their child, and want to raise it in England, the magazine said.
The publication also claimed that the 26-year-old actress is "begging" Pattinson to marry her before the baby is born.