Robert Pattinson bans Kristen Stewart from movie set?
- Live: Supreme Court proposes to appoint Sunil Gavaskar as interim president, claim reports
- Days before Yasin Bhatkal was arrested, it was Monu who âdeliveredâ Rs 1 lakh cash to his wife
- MH370 search suspended due to bad weather
- Maoists blow up mobile towers ahead of Narendra Modi rally in Bihar
- Election 2014 LIVE: Modi says Cong manifesto cheats people; FIR against Raj Babbar
Robert Pattinson is reportedly adamant that he does not want estranged girlfriend Kristen Stewart to visit him on the set of 'The Rover' in Australia.
Pattinson has been 8,000 miles away Down Under shooting for the movie and sources have said he is reflecting on his on-off relationship with Stewart as they spend time apart, reported InTouch Weekly.
"Rob doesn't want (Kristen) to visit. He felt like they needed space. He wants a break," said a source.
Stewart has apparently pushed Pattinson away to the point that he is no longer responding to her calls and texts.
The 26-year-old actor entered into filming in Australia with the mindset that a time away would help their relationship.
Though it's been 50 days and counting since the couple were last united, a source on the set of 'The Rover' said, "Rob is really enjoying himself."
The 'Twilight' star was spotted at a tavern near his shooting location on February 24, chowing down on garlic bread and chatting up the locals.
"He was relaxed and friendly. He even complimented one waitress on her hairstyle," an eyewitness said.
- Green chilli, chappals and stethoscope among 85 free symbols for Independent candidates
- Politicking peaks to new high in Maval: 3 Jagtaps, 2 Barnes jump into fray
- After Chavan’s pep talk, sulking Nimhan joins Cong-NCP poll campaign
- Keep country free of communalism, BJP and Modi: Pawar to voters
- I-League: Mehta goal keeps East Bengal at bay
- The Covered Girl