Robert Pattinson bans Kristen Stewart from movie set?
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Bharatiya Janata Party releases second list of candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Robert Pattinson is reportedly adamant that he does not want estranged girlfriend Kristen Stewart to visit him on the set of 'The Rover' in Australia.
Pattinson has been 8,000 miles away Down Under shooting for the movie and sources have said he is reflecting on his on-off relationship with Stewart as they spend time apart, reported InTouch Weekly.
"Rob doesn't want (Kristen) to visit. He felt like they needed space. He wants a break," said a source.
Stewart has apparently pushed Pattinson away to the point that he is no longer responding to her calls and texts.
The 26-year-old actor entered into filming in Australia with the mindset that a time away would help their relationship.
Though it's been 50 days and counting since the couple were last united, a source on the set of 'The Rover' said, "Rob is really enjoying himself."
The 'Twilight' star was spotted at a tavern near his shooting location on February 24, chowing down on garlic bread and chatting up the locals.
"He was relaxed and friendly. He even complimented one waitress on her hairstyle," an eyewitness said.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today