Robert Pattinson enjoys clubbing without Kristen Stewart
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
Hollywood star Robert Pattinson was spotted hitting a local club in London on Christmas Eve without his partner Kristen Stewart.
There was buzz that the couple will be spending the holiday together but Pattinson, 26, was spotted having a good time without his leading lady, reported Ace Showbiz.
The "Cosmopolis" actor, who just finished a promo tour for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", went casual in a hoodie and a baseball cap as he came to the Sun Inn pub on Monday night, December 24. He looked relaxed as he shared laughs with his friends.
Although spending Christmas apart from Stewart, Pattinson is expected to reunite with his girlfriend for New Year celebration.
The couple, who briefly broke up following her cheating scandal with married director Rupert Sanders, spent Thanksgiving together earlier this year.