Robert Pattinson enjoys clubbing without Kristen Stewart
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Hollywood star Robert Pattinson was spotted hitting a local club in London on Christmas Eve without his partner Kristen Stewart.
There was buzz that the couple will be spending the holiday together but Pattinson, 26, was spotted having a good time without his leading lady, reported Ace Showbiz.
The "Cosmopolis" actor, who just finished a promo tour for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", went casual in a hoodie and a baseball cap as he came to the Sun Inn pub on Monday night, December 24. He looked relaxed as he shared laughs with his friends.
Although spending Christmas apart from Stewart, Pattinson is expected to reunite with his girlfriend for New Year celebration.
The couple, who briefly broke up following her cheating scandal with married director Rupert Sanders, spent Thanksgiving together earlier this year.
- LIVE: Arvind Kejriwal targets Reliance Industries
- My heart bleeds to see what is happening in the House: ManmohanÂ Singh
- Sonia named Chairperson of Congress Campaign panel for LS polls, Rahul ViceÂ Chairman
- US free to interact with Modi, but must apply standards consistent with its policy on human rights:Â Khurshid