Robert Pattinson enjoys clubbing without Kristen Stewart
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
Hollywood star Robert Pattinson was spotted hitting a local club in London on Christmas Eve without his partner Kristen Stewart.
There was buzz that the couple will be spending the holiday together but Pattinson, 26, was spotted having a good time without his leading lady, reported Ace Showbiz.
The "Cosmopolis" actor, who just finished a promo tour for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", went casual in a hoodie and a baseball cap as he came to the Sun Inn pub on Monday night, December 24. He looked relaxed as he shared laughs with his friends.
Although spending Christmas apart from Stewart, Pattinson is expected to reunite with his girlfriend for New Year celebration.
The couple, who briefly broke up following her cheating scandal with married director Rupert Sanders, spent Thanksgiving together earlier this year.
- On Day 2 in Amethi, Kejriwal woos Muslims
- After Tytler self-goal, Capt goes on defensive
- To prevent polarisation, EC tells Delhi Police ‘don’t publicise work’
- Togadia ‘hate speech’: EC seeks report, police begin probe
- JuD chief: Hindus safe in Pak unlike Muslims in Gujarat
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage