Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart awkward at the red carpet!
- LIVE: Lok Sabha passes Telangana Bill, Jagan calls for bandh across Andhra Pradesh
- Your ministers used to throw dust, now they're using pepper spray to fool people: Modi to Cong
- Rajiv Gandhi's killers get relief, Supreme Court commutes death penalty to life
- Seven Naxals killed in police encounter in Gadchiroli
- Interim Budget 2014: Economy headache for next government
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart did not seem at ease as they put on an awkward display for photographers at the premiere of their new movie "Twilight" in Madrid, Spain.
The on-off couple, who made their first Hollywood appearance post Stewart's cheating scandal with a director, had a stiff body language while posing together.
Although the co-stars, who play on-screen lovers Edward Cullen and Bella Swan in the franchise, had their arms wrapped around each other, the distance between them was clearly visible as they posed alongside fellow Twilight cast member, Taylor Lautner, reported Daily Mail.
The distinctly on-edge display was a far cry from the affection the couple showed towards each other the previous evening, with Stewart even lovingly resting her head on Pattinson's shoulder as they hit the red carpet in London's Leicester Square.
The 22-year-old, who had made red carpet appearances in sheer dresses in Los Angeles and London, opted for a bright yellow mini for Spanish premiere of the film, which she followed up with a monochrome Julien Macdonald illusion black and white dress with gold beaded detailing around the neckline.
Meanwhile, Pattinson opted for a casual look in a checked lumberjack-style shirt, leather detail bomber jacket and black jeans.
"Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" is the final film in the vampire series.
Stewart and Pattinson were recently reunited following a tumultuous past few months, which saw the pair break-up and then make-up after the actress' affair with 41-year-old married Rupert Sanders became public.
Kristen Stewart is terrific: Ben Affleck
Actor-director Ben Affleck would love to work with "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart as he thinks she is terrific.
The 'Argo' director is reportedly set to work with Stewart in romantic comedy 'Focus' and Affleck said he would jump at the chance, reported Daily Star.
"I'm hesitant to get into casting stuff because I don't know what's finished or isn't because people come in and out of things all the time. But she's terrific and hopefully it will work out," he said.
- In taxing times, realtors discover ‘fringe’ benefits
- Few takers for UT scholarships, students claim not enough info
- Interim budget focuses on transport but misses out on Metro Rail for UT
- GPP to become history, will merge with BJP next week in Modi’s presence
- PMC to clean up city by today
- Corporators include projects worth Rs 500 crore in draft PMC budget