Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart awkward at the red carpet!
- Kumar Vishwas claims threat to life, to file FIR against Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart did not seem at ease as they put on an awkward display for photographers at the premiere of their new movie "Twilight" in Madrid, Spain.
The on-off couple, who made their first Hollywood appearance post Stewart's cheating scandal with a director, had a stiff body language while posing together.
Although the co-stars, who play on-screen lovers Edward Cullen and Bella Swan in the franchise, had their arms wrapped around each other, the distance between them was clearly visible as they posed alongside fellow Twilight cast member, Taylor Lautner, reported Daily Mail.
The distinctly on-edge display was a far cry from the affection the couple showed towards each other the previous evening, with Stewart even lovingly resting her head on Pattinson's shoulder as they hit the red carpet in London's Leicester Square.
The 22-year-old, who had made red carpet appearances in sheer dresses in Los Angeles and London, opted for a bright yellow mini for Spanish premiere of the film, which she followed up with a monochrome Julien Macdonald illusion black and white dress with gold beaded detailing around the neckline.
Meanwhile, Pattinson opted for a casual look in a checked lumberjack-style shirt, leather detail bomber jacket and black jeans.
"Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" is the final film in the vampire series.
Stewart and Pattinson were recently reunited following a tumultuous past few months, which saw the pair break-up and then make-up after the actress' affair with 41-year-old married Rupert Sanders became public.
Kristen Stewart is terrific: Ben Affleck
Actor-director Ben Affleck would love to work with "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart as he thinks she is terrific.
The 'Argo' director is reportedly set to work with Stewart in romantic comedy 'Focus' and Affleck said he would jump at the chance, reported Daily Star.
"I'm hesitant to get into casting stuff because I don't know what's finished or isn't because people come in and out of things all the time. But she's terrific and hopefully it will work out," he said.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer