Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart living together again
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
"Twilight" star couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship seems to be back on track as they are reportedly living together again.
The pair, who recently reunited following the 22-year-old actress' "momentary indiscretion" with director Rupert Sanders, are shacked up together and have also adopted a new rescue dog called Bernie, reported Us magazine.
"They are basically living together again," a source told the magazine.
Recent reports suggested that Pattinson is still having a tough time trusting Stewart.
"Kristen is working hard to try and force the relationship into what it was before. But the truth is, she is going to have to take it slowly with Robert because he is still having trouble trusting her again.
"For him to carry on like nothing happened is very hard. Kristen is eternally sorry for cheating on him and he has forgiven her ¿ kind of," the source added.