Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart living together again
- India, Ireland share much in common, says Modi before leaving for US
- Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn resigns amid emissions-rigging scandal
- Hardik Patel surfaces after mysterious disappearance, says he was abducted
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Prosecution seeks death penalty for 8 convicts
- Backward class candidates get lion's share in Nitish Kumar's list
"Twilight" star couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship seems to be back on track as they are reportedly living together again.
The pair, who recently reunited following the 22-year-old actress' "momentary indiscretion" with director Rupert Sanders, are shacked up together and have also adopted a new rescue dog called Bernie, reported Us magazine.
"They are basically living together again," a source told the magazine.
Recent reports suggested that Pattinson is still having a tough time trusting Stewart.
"Kristen is working hard to try and force the relationship into what it was before. But the truth is, she is going to have to take it slowly with Robert because he is still having trouble trusting her again.