Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart living together again
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
"Twilight" star couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship seems to be back on track as they are reportedly living together again.
The pair, who recently reunited following the 22-year-old actress' "momentary indiscretion" with director Rupert Sanders, are shacked up together and have also adopted a new rescue dog called Bernie, reported Us magazine.
"They are basically living together again," a source told the magazine.
Recent reports suggested that Pattinson is still having a tough time trusting Stewart.
"Kristen is working hard to try and force the relationship into what it was before. But the truth is, she is going to have to take it slowly with Robert because he is still having trouble trusting her again.
"For him to carry on like nothing happened is very hard. Kristen is eternally sorry for cheating on him and he has forgiven her ¿ kind of," the source added.