Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart living together again
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
"Twilight" star couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship seems to be back on track as they are reportedly living together again.
The pair, who recently reunited following the 22-year-old actress' "momentary indiscretion" with director Rupert Sanders, are shacked up together and have also adopted a new rescue dog called Bernie, reported Us magazine.
"They are basically living together again," a source told the magazine.
Recent reports suggested that Pattinson is still having a tough time trusting Stewart.
"Kristen is working hard to try and force the relationship into what it was before. But the truth is, she is going to have to take it slowly with Robert because he is still having trouble trusting her again.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress