Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart romance in trouble?
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
"Twilight" star couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship is reportedly under strain.
Pattinson and 22-year-old Stewart can't stop fighting and friends fear they could be heading for a break-up, reported Hollywood Life.
"Things with them aren't good. They've been fighting a lot. Rob isn't happy. It's just a matter of time before he ends this," a source said.
The 26-year-old "Cosmopolis" actor and Stewart briefly split up last year when the actress cheated on him with married director Rupert Sanders and Pattinson has struggled to forgive her despite reconciling.
"Rob is at a point where he sometimes ignores her. He'll go out and won't respond to her calls or texts right away. Things will be strained for a while. She knows she has to go along with it. She is working hard at the relationship," the source added.
Friends believe their relationship will be truly tested when they are forced to spend long periods apart on different film sets in the near future.
"If they are able to work out being apart while Kristen is filming then they have a shot."