Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart romance in trouble?
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Supreme Court allows CAG to audit private telecom firms
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: Duminy, Taylor push DD to 145/4
"Twilight" star couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship is reportedly under strain.
Pattinson and 22-year-old Stewart can't stop fighting and friends fear they could be heading for a break-up, reported Hollywood Life.
"Things with them aren't good. They've been fighting a lot. Rob isn't happy. It's just a matter of time before he ends this," a source said.
The 26-year-old "Cosmopolis" actor and Stewart briefly split up last year when the actress cheated on him with married director Rupert Sanders and Pattinson has struggled to forgive her despite reconciling.
"Rob is at a point where he sometimes ignores her. He'll go out and won't respond to her calls or texts right away. Things will be strained for a while. She knows she has to go along with it. She is working hard at the relationship," the source added.
Friends believe their relationship will be truly tested when they are forced to spend long periods apart on different film sets in the near future.
"If they are able to work out being apart while Kristen is filming then they have a shot."
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18