Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart romance in trouble?
- India goes to poll in 9 phases from April 7 to May 12; vote count on May 16
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
"Twilight" star couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship is reportedly under strain.
Pattinson and 22-year-old Stewart can't stop fighting and friends fear they could be heading for a break-up, reported Hollywood Life.
"Things with them aren't good. They've been fighting a lot. Rob isn't happy. It's just a matter of time before he ends this," a source said.
The 26-year-old "Cosmopolis" actor and Stewart briefly split up last year when the actress cheated on him with married director Rupert Sanders and Pattinson has struggled to forgive her despite reconciling.
"Rob is at a point where he sometimes ignores her. He'll go out and won't respond to her calls or texts right away. Things will be strained for a while. She knows she has to go along with it. She is working hard at the relationship," the source added.
Friends believe their relationship will be truly tested when they are forced to spend long periods apart on different film sets in the near future.
"If they are able to work out being apart while Kristen is filming then they have a shot."