Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart romance in trouble?
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
"Twilight" star couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship is reportedly under strain.
Pattinson and 22-year-old Stewart can't stop fighting and friends fear they could be heading for a break-up, reported Hollywood Life.
"Things with them aren't good. They've been fighting a lot. Rob isn't happy. It's just a matter of time before he ends this," a source said.
The 26-year-old "Cosmopolis" actor and Stewart briefly split up last year when the actress cheated on him with married director Rupert Sanders and Pattinson has struggled to forgive her despite reconciling.
"Rob is at a point where he sometimes ignores her. He'll go out and won't respond to her calls or texts right away. Things will be strained for a while. She knows she has to go along with it. She is working hard at the relationship," the source added.
Friends believe their relationship will be truly tested when they are forced to spend long periods apart on different film sets in the near future.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within