Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart split again
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up for the second time, just months after getting back together.
The 26-year-old actor has apparently told Stewart that they were better off as friends, reported Sun online.
Pattinson and Stewart, 22, four-year relationship first hit a rocky patch in July when Stewart's affair with married film director Rupert Sanders became public.
Pattinson dumped Stewart at that time despite her public apology but the couple got back together later only to split again.
"She flew to LA and was supposed to be Rob's date for the Golden Globes, but he told her he wants to cool it off. He loves her but would rather go back to being good friends so they can rebuild their trust and focus on work after Twilight.
"Kristen is upset but understands. She shouldn't have pushed him to reconcile after her infidelity. She's hoping he'll come round and time will be a great healer," a source said.
Pattinson reportedly decided to call off the romance after a difficult festive period together.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might