Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart split again
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Express 5: Lalu's daughter at Ram Kripal's home and another Navy officer killed
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up for the second time, just months after getting back together.
The 26-year-old actor has apparently told Stewart that they were better off as friends, reported Sun online.
Pattinson and Stewart, 22, four-year relationship first hit a rocky patch in July when Stewart's affair with married film director Rupert Sanders became public.
Pattinson dumped Stewart at that time despite her public apology but the couple got back together later only to split again.
"She flew to LA and was supposed to be Rob's date for the Golden Globes, but he told her he wants to cool it off. He loves her but would rather go back to being good friends so they can rebuild their trust and focus on work after Twilight.
"Kristen is upset but understands. She shouldn't have pushed him to reconcile after her infidelity. She's hoping he'll come round and time will be a great healer," a source said.
Pattinson reportedly decided to call off the romance after a difficult festive period together.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today