Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart split again
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up for the second time, just months after getting back together.
The 26-year-old actor has apparently told Stewart that they were better off as friends, reported Sun online.
Pattinson and Stewart, 22, four-year relationship first hit a rocky patch in July when Stewart's affair with married film director Rupert Sanders became public.
Pattinson dumped Stewart at that time despite her public apology but the couple got back together later only to split again.
"She flew to LA and was supposed to be Rob's date for the Golden Globes, but he told her he wants to cool it off. He loves her but would rather go back to being good friends so they can rebuild their trust and focus on work after Twilight.
"Kristen is upset but understands. She shouldn't have pushed him to reconcile after her infidelity. She's hoping he'll come round and time will be a great healer," a source said.
Pattinson reportedly decided to call off the romance after a difficult festive period together.