Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart to holiday in Cannes
- One needs to be a good listener to become a good orator: PM Modi
- Migrant crisis: Father of drowned Syrian toddler returns to Kobani for burial
- IIT graduate who fled with Harley Davidson held in Mumbai
- Delhi HC allows permanent commission for women in Indian Navy
- Hindu group forces Muslim writer in Kerala to stop Ramayana column
Twilight star couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are reportedly planning a vacation in Cannes.
The actors have booked a 5,000 pounds a-night suite at the Hotel Du Cap but once they are done there, they will be off on a camping tour of the local vineyards, reported Sun online.
"Robert is going to be in Cannes on promotional duties and is taking Kristen along. They have their eye on doing a tour of the local museums, like the Picasso one in Antibes, and Renoir's house," a source said.
"But they are also going to go down to Provence and visit the vineyards there. You can camp in the grounds of these massive chateaus and they have decided they need some 'normal living'," it added.