Robert Pattinson not taking Stewart's call?
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart reportedly kept calling boyfriend Robert Pattinson on Valentine's day, but the actor didn't respond.
The 22-year-old actress, who did not exchange cards with Pattinson, bombarded the 26-year-old actor with calls while he is in Australia filming for new movie 'The Rover', reported Sun.
"Stewart only got an engaged tone," a source said. The 'Snow White and The Huntsman' star spent her Valentine's Day with her mother, Jules Stewart. "Kristen spent the day with her mom, and her little brother Taylor Stewart," the source added.