Robert Pattinson wants to buy pub
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson says he wants to buy a pub.
The 26-year-old actor said he loves traditional British pubs and aspires to own one someday, reported Digital Spy.
"I would love to own a pub in London at some point... I wouldn't want to buy a pub that was all trendy and done Gastro style food, I just want a real working men's pub.
"I probably wouldn't even go public that I owned it. I wouldn't want it to become the sort of place people went to spot celebrities. I just want it to be a real pub where men discuss the issues of the day," he said.
Pattinson believes pubs are hugely important in Britain and thinks they are one of the most important parts of every community.
"The UK is the home of pubs, and we need to make sure we protect them. Every time I am back home and see that a local pub has closed down it actually makes me sad. The local can be the focal point of the community, and if we lose them we lose one of the things that is greatest about Britain," he added.
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines
- The Worship of False Gods
- As Trump’s support cuts across traditional lines, Hillary Clinton has a tough task
- SH Raza He was the last of Progressive Artists’ Group titans. Only the Bindu remains
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food