Robert Pattinson wants to star in X rated 'Twilight'
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
Actor Robert Pattinson would like to reprise his role as Edward Cullen in an X rated version of "Twilight".
The 26-year-old star is currently promoting the last film in the vampire romance series, "Breaking Dawn Part 2", but said he would not mind reprising his role in a steamy parody, reported Daily Star online.
"I have thought about getting into porn a lot. We could do dirty versions of the 'Twilight' films," he said.
However, Pattinson's girlfriend Kristen Stewart isn't likely to be as keen on starring, as she found even having to a sexy face for her scenes in the last film embarrassing.
"It is not nice to see your own reflection while your making 'shmexy' faces. It's absolutely absurd, I want to shoot myself," she said.