Roberto Cavalli finds Sonam Kapoor most beautiful
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Italian Fashion great Roberto Cavalli is extremely fond of Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor and considers her as one of the most beautiful women in India.
The designer's association with the 27-year-old beauty goes back five years and she was even a special guest at the launch of Cavalli's flagship store and cafe in Delhi.
Cavalli, 72, walked the red carpet with Sonam for the opening and the 'Aisha' star was invited to a special sit down dinner with his family and his core team. A lavish dinner with Asian cuisine went on for a couple of hours, according to a source.
Next morning they even shot an exclusive for a prestigious international magazine.
"Sonam is one of the most beautiful women in India and the most promising actress of her generation, her natural elegance and amazing body embodies perfectly my designs. It was for me an obvious choice to invite her and arrive with her at my first boutique opening in India, as we have such a privileged and beautiful relationship," said Cavalli in a statement.
The designer met Sonam around five years back when they shot for an international magazine. Since then she has been invited to all his shows and gets a preview of his collection much before anyone else.
Every year at Cannes she is the only one who attends Cavalli's most talked about party. Two years back Sonam even launched a store for them at Cannes.