Rocky S depicts romantic line at Lakme Fashion Week
- Rahul ordinance shortcut cut loses way
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- Kejriwalâs first UP rally lays ground for Modi vs him
- Vigilance complaints pile up as Delhi Police doesnât know password
- PM heads for Myanmar today in his last likely official trip abroad
Ace designer Rocky S today presented a spectacular collection called 'Romantic Fashion' dominated by black colour garments on the second day of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week here.
Rocky brought a new era of romantic fashion accentuating sex appeal by displaying his stunning evening wear collection in signature black colour.
"I think black colour is appealing to all. I tried to showcase the other side of black by bringing out the serenity of the romantic era through my collection. For someone who wants to stand up and have fun, enjoy", Rocky told reporters here.
Models walked the ramp wearing long and short gowns, teaming them up either with headgear, black colour masks and gloves. The colour story included primarily black and jade green with stone work on it.
Model-actress Evelyn Sharma, who would be seen in Rohan Sippy's upcoming film Nautanki Saala opened the show wearing a flowing black gown.
"I have used my signature colour black but have also added jade green to break the monotony. I feel black is timeless, sexy and sensual. I think it is amazing for women to wear it on red carpet or cocktail party, events", Rocky said.
Actress Minnisha Lamba, Shazahn Padamsee, model-playback singer Sophie Chaudhary were also present during the show.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today