Rocky S depicts romantic line at Lakme Fashion Week
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Ace designer Rocky S today presented a spectacular collection called 'Romantic Fashion' dominated by black colour garments on the second day of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week here.
Rocky brought a new era of romantic fashion accentuating sex appeal by displaying his stunning evening wear collection in signature black colour.
"I think black colour is appealing to all. I tried to showcase the other side of black by bringing out the serenity of the romantic era through my collection. For someone who wants to stand up and have fun, enjoy", Rocky told reporters here.
Models walked the ramp wearing long and short gowns, teaming them up either with headgear, black colour masks and gloves. The colour story included primarily black and jade green with stone work on it.
Model-actress Evelyn Sharma, who would be seen in Rohan Sippy's upcoming film Nautanki Saala opened the show wearing a flowing black gown.
"I have used my signature colour black but have also added jade green to break the monotony. I feel black is timeless, sexy and sensual. I think it is amazing for women to wear it on red carpet or cocktail party, events", Rocky said.
Actress Minnisha Lamba, Shazahn Padamsee, model-playback singer Sophie Chaudhary were also present during the show.