Rohan Bopanna-Colin Fleming in final of Open 13
- Malaysian plane crashes off Vietnam coast; 5 Indians on board
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Rohan Bopanna reached the first final of the season along with Briton Colin Fleming after edging past Julian Knowle and Filip Polasek in straight sets, here.
The second seeded Indo-British pair converted all three breakpoints to beat third seed Austrian-Slovakian team 7-5 6-1 in the semifinals euro 528,135 hard court event.
Bopanna and Fleming saved three breakpoints they faced and that proved crucial in the outcome of the match. This is the second tournament Bopanna has played without his regular partner American Rajeev Ram. In the Sydney event, Bopanna had played with Brazilian Marcelo Melo. Bopanna and Fleming await the winners of the other semifinal between top seeded pair of Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi and Jean-Julien Rojer and Nicolas Mahut and Edouard Roger-Vasselin.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today