Rohan Bopanna-Colin Fleming in final of Open 13
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Rohan Bopanna reached the first final of the season along with Briton Colin Fleming after edging past Julian Knowle and Filip Polasek in straight sets, here.
The second seeded Indo-British pair converted all three breakpoints to beat third seed Austrian-Slovakian team 7-5 6-1 in the semifinals euro 528,135 hard court event.
Bopanna and Fleming saved three breakpoints they faced and that proved crucial in the outcome of the match. This is the second tournament Bopanna has played without his regular partner American Rajeev Ram. In the Sydney event, Bopanna had played with Brazilian Marcelo Melo. Bopanna and Fleming await the winners of the other semifinal between top seeded pair of Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi and Jean-Julien Rojer and Nicolas Mahut and Edouard Roger-Vasselin.