Rohan Bopanna-Colin Fleming in final of Open 13
- Centre lifts ban on Jallikattu, TN politicians welcome move
- Probing Pathankot attack: All alert, all caught unawares — luck their strongest ally
- Behind the breach, 3 lights turned upward and airbase staffer detained
- After Minister says (Aamir) ad deal over, PMO dials, calls for a report
- Eleven killed, 20 injured in bus accident near Tirunelveli
Rohan Bopanna reached the first final of the season along with Briton Colin Fleming after edging past Julian Knowle and Filip Polasek in straight sets, here.
The second seeded Indo-British pair converted all three breakpoints to beat third seed Austrian-Slovakian team 7-5 6-1 in the semifinals euro 528,135 hard court event.
- Across the Aisle: Price of procrastination
- Bilateral trade with Indonesia is on autopilot. It needs to be energised
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed: His own journey
- New Year Postcard-7: Intolerance in the House
- Left is stuck with old issues. It must strike new conversations with middle classes and youth
- To tackle terror, Saudi Arabia would have to fight the very forces it supports