Rohan Bopanna-Colin Fleming in final of Open 13
- Vyapam scam: MP government agrees to get journalist's viscera tested at AIIMS in Delhi
- Opinion polls show 'No' votes ahead in Greek bailout referendum
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Kashmir, BSF gives befitting reply
- Will do everything possible to make India innovation hub: PM Narendra Modi
- Jabalpur Medical College Dean with links to Vyapam accused found dead
Rohan Bopanna reached the first final of the season along with Briton Colin Fleming after edging past Julian Knowle and Filip Polasek in straight sets, here.
The second seeded Indo-British pair converted all three breakpoints to beat third seed Austrian-Slovakian team 7-5 6-1 in the semifinals euro 528,135 hard court event.
Bopanna and Fleming saved three breakpoints they faced and that proved crucial in the outcome of the match. This is the second tournament Bopanna has played without his regular partner American Rajeev Ram. In the Sydney event, Bopanna had played with Brazilian Marcelo Melo. Bopanna and Fleming await the winners of the other semifinal between top seeded pair of Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi and Jean-Julien Rojer and Nicolas Mahut and Edouard Roger-Vasselin.