Rohan Bopanna-Colin Fleming in final of Open 13
- No resignations, BJP prepares for stormy Monsoon session
- IPL GC meet: Thakur-Shirke want CSK, RR scrapped; Shukla-Shastri say no
- Arvind Kejriwal to PM: Devote time to Delhi Police or hand over its charge
- Two killed in landslide on Mumbai-Pune Expressway, traffic comes to halt
- IIT Delhi's decision to invite Ramdev raises eyebrows
Rohan Bopanna reached the first final of the season along with Briton Colin Fleming after edging past Julian Knowle and Filip Polasek in straight sets, here.
The second seeded Indo-British pair converted all three breakpoints to beat third seed Austrian-Slovakian team 7-5 6-1 in the semifinals euro 528,135 hard court event.
Bopanna and Fleming saved three breakpoints they faced and that proved crucial in the outcome of the match. This is the second tournament Bopanna has played without his regular partner American Rajeev Ram. In the Sydney event, Bopanna had played with Brazilian Marcelo Melo. Bopanna and Fleming await the winners of the other semifinal between top seeded pair of Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi and Jean-Julien Rojer and Nicolas Mahut and Edouard Roger-Vasselin.