Rohan Bopanna-Colin Fleming in final of Open 13
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Rohan Bopanna reached the first final of the season along with Briton Colin Fleming after edging past Julian Knowle and Filip Polasek in straight sets, here.
The second seeded Indo-British pair converted all three breakpoints to beat third seed Austrian-Slovakian team 7-5 6-1 in the semifinals euro 528,135 hard court event.
Bopanna and Fleming saved three breakpoints they faced and that proved crucial in the outcome of the match. This is the second tournament Bopanna has played without his regular partner American Rajeev Ram. In the Sydney event, Bopanna had played with Brazilian Marcelo Melo. Bopanna and Fleming await the winners of the other semifinal between top seeded pair of Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi and Jean-Julien Rojer and Nicolas Mahut and Edouard Roger-Vasselin.