Rohan Bopanna-Colin Fleming in semis of Open 13
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Rohan Bopanna and his British partner Colin Fleming fought their way to the semifinals of the ATP Open 13, edging past James Cerretani and Adil Shamasdin, here.
The second seeded Indo-American pair overcame a stiff resistance from the American-Canadian pair for 6-3 6-7(2) 10-7 win in the quarter-finals of the euro 528,135 hard court event.
Bopanna and Fleming next face third seeded pair of Austria's Julian Knowle and Slovakia's Filip Polasek, who had an easy 6-4 6-2 win over Jerzy Janowicz and Frederik Nielsen.
India's singles challenge had ended with the defeat of Somdev Devvarman, who went down fighting against Australia's Bernad Tomic in the second round.