Rohan Bopanna-Colin Fleming in semis of Open 13
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Rohan Bopanna and his British partner Colin Fleming fought their way to the semifinals of the ATP Open 13, edging past James Cerretani and Adil Shamasdin, here.
The second seeded Indo-American pair overcame a stiff resistance from the American-Canadian pair for 6-3 6-7(2) 10-7 win in the quarter-finals of the euro 528,135 hard court event.
Bopanna and Fleming next face third seeded pair of Austria's Julian Knowle and Slovakia's Filip Polasek, who had an easy 6-4 6-2 win over Jerzy Janowicz and Frederik Nielsen.
India's singles challenge had ended with the defeat of Somdev Devvarman, who went down fighting against Australia's Bernad Tomic in the second round.