Rohan Bopanna-Colin Fleming in semis of Open 13
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
Rohan Bopanna and his British partner Colin Fleming fought their way to the semifinals of the ATP Open 13, edging past James Cerretani and Adil Shamasdin, here.
The second seeded Indo-American pair overcame a stiff resistance from the American-Canadian pair for 6-3 6-7(2) 10-7 win in the quarter-finals of the euro 528,135 hard court event.
Bopanna and Fleming next face third seeded pair of Austria's Julian Knowle and Slovakia's Filip Polasek, who had an easy 6-4 6-2 win over Jerzy Janowicz and Frederik Nielsen.
India's singles challenge had ended with the defeat of Somdev Devvarman, who went down fighting against Australia's Bernad Tomic in the second round.